Google is also your best friend. You can verify these facts.
1. He has been a key leader in the country's pro-democratic movement, and is the President of AfroNet, an international NGO dedicated to furthering the human rights cause in Nigeria.
2. He is also the founder of Nigeria's foremost human rights organization, the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO)
3. He was a defender for the Civil Rights activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa who was executed and was arrested several times because of his pro - democratic activities.
4. Olisa Agbakoba is from Onitsha, Anambra state which is the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria.
4. He holds a masters’ degree from the London school of Economics and Political Science. He is well-grounded in economic policy formulation.
5. He was an active member of the National Conference of 2014.
6. He is someone with a proven track record of competence, character and integrity. This was proven as he rejected the 12 million naira honorarium paid to him by the federal government for attending the 2014 CONFAB citing that the masses needed that money to put into good use instead of being handed out to few individuals.
7. Agbakoba is an experienced Leader, a former President of the Nigerian Bar Association and businessman.
8. He has the burning desire to leave a footprint in the sands of time.
9. Agbakoba is reputed to put in place a blueprint for the effective running of Nigerian Bar Association.
10. As a vice president, Olisa Agbakoba will not be a figurehead. He will chair the economic team; provide visionary leadership and sound direction for the economy.