Amber Heard has the world’s most beautiful face, according to scientific theory.
With the use of face mapping techniques, Johnny Depp’s estranged ex topped the list which also featured Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Moss, Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez.
Technology developed by Harley Street physician Dr De Silva maps faces digitally and uses the ancient Greek beauty ratio Phi to determine what makes a beautiful face.
The ratio uses 12 key markers - the lips, nose, eyebrows, forehead and facial shape among others.
Amber had the highest percentage for perfect features and also had the best chin and nose, while Kim had the best eyebrows and Kate Moss had the best forehead.
The study's top 10 most beautiful women:
1. Amber Heard with 91.85 per cent
2. Kim Kardashian with 91.39 per cent
3. Kate Moss with 91.06 per cent
4. Emily Ratajkowski with 90.8 per cent
5. Kendall Jenner with 90.18 per cent
6. Helen Mirren with 89.93 per cent
7. Scarlett Johansson with 89.82 per cent
8. Selena Gomez with 89.57 per cent
9. Marilyn Monroe with 89.41 per cent
10. Jennifer Lawrence with 89.24 per cent