A cancer is a disease in which the cells of a tissue undergo an uncontrolled proliferation. It is a malignant growth that can affect any part of the body.
Cancers are diseases that start as abnormalities developed in cells, leading to abnormal growth patterns.
Breast cancer is cancer arising in breast tissue. Breast cancer occurs when some breast cells begin growing abnormally. It is a type of cancer that occurs when a malignant tumor form from cells within the breast.
1. A lump or a hard mass in the breast.
2. A thickening of the breast that feelsdifferent from the surrounding tissue
3. Also, one can feel that there is a change in the size, shape or appearance of a breast.
4. Redness of the skin of the breast can also occur.
5. Nipple pain or nipple discharge can also occur.