#IYAC2017 Day 5 - Messgae (Impartation - Morning Service) |
Teaching by Bishop David Oyedepo
Topic: Engaging the Power of Dedication for Your Enthronement
2Kings 2:10 - we need spiritual alertness in every prophetic service so as to maximize the profit from them thereof. A sleeper can't access light.
John 12:23-26 - the Hour for glorification does not come until our dedication is proven.
Dedication is a covenant requirement for enthronement. - You have to be dedicated if you must be distinguished.
Inside a seed lies a tree which lies seeds which lies plantations and then forests until you become the greatest farmer in the world.
- Sustainable dedication will keep your throne being enhanced from one level to another.
- There is nothing in the devil to warrant your attention.
Truth is timeless, is interest, is constant.
Truth cannot be civilized, modernized, truth cannot grow, cannot be developed, we can only develop our understanding of the truth.
If there for the word of God is truth, then the scriptures must be timeless.
- There is no need generation truth.
- There is no old fashion truth.
- Truth is trans-generational. Jeremiah 33:20-21
Hebrews 13:8 - every commandment of scriptures is valid for all times and remains applicable to whoever who is interested - 1 Peter 1:23 - Mathew 24:35.
- There is no private revelation in the kingdom, every revelation of the truth applies to whosoever is interested. - Luke 6:38 - Mark 13:37.
Proverbs 8:15-16 - Wisdom is Word practice
- Mathew 7:24-25
It is word practice that enthrones believers, that changes believers' levels. - Deuteronomy 28:1, Philippians 2:12.
Anybody can tell what awaits him tomorrow by doing what God tells Him today.
- Ecclesiastes 10:7, Proverbs 29:18
Beware of dressing like an halot because the way you dress is the way you are addressed.
You can't get a Godly husband without a demonstrated Godly Life.
Discipline your sleeping pattern.
- You never see a sleeper that ends up a star, every one traps by excessive sleep ends up on the floor. - Ecclesiastes 10:16-17
Discipline your friendship and association. Evil communication will corrupt good manners.
Mathew 12:36-37, Ecclesiastes 5:6
Discipline the use of your tongue
Discipline your thoughts, Gird up the thoughts of your mind - 1 Peter 1v13, 1 Samuel 18v14-15.
1 Samuel 18v30.
Ecclesiastes 10:18 - Have a well patterned work habit. Proverbs 14v23.
You need a proper work habit to make it to the throne. Diligence on your business empowers you for the throne. Work first and pay later.
John 4v36, Proverbs 21v17, Proverbs 24v27.
Labour first, pleasure later.
It is labour before pleasure or you die under pressure. Give a footing to that business and when you are due look for land.
These laws apply to all generations.
Discipline, Hardwork, there is no substitute.
Dedication to Word practice
What is dedication?
1. To be sold out to God and to the cause of His Kingdom after the order of Christ. Hebrews 10:5-7, Mathew 26:43.
- Every truly sold out person to God ends up enthroned above their Fellows. Daniel 6:3.
2. Self denial in one's pursuit of God. John 16v24-25, Mark 8:24-25.
Going beyond ones power in the pursuit of God.
2 Corinthians 8:1-2
3. Serving God without any Reservations. Being there to Serve and alive to God. Psalm 63:8
Isaiah 45:1-3, Heb 2:11
We share the same DNA with Jesus. There is a royal blood inside you. You are not permitted to live an ordinary life. Genesis 14:14-15, Genesis 22:18. Malachi 3:18.
Every man's star is in Himself - 2 Peter 1:19-21.
Proverbs 8:15 -
Until the seed is dedicated to the earth it will abide alone, but when it is dedicated it will bring out more fruits.
Dedication is the mystery behind your global impact.
This is why the root to enthronement is high level, unreserved dedication.
- No one can make the most of His life without coming out of His comfort zone. Amos 6:1
- God does not reward groups, He rewards individuals. Life is a race of individuality, don't get lost in the Crowd.
1 Corinthians 9:24.
Any smart individual says friend, I'm gone.
There are only classmates in school, there are no classmates in life, after graduation everyone finds his own class.
- Don't waste your time on your father's inheritance, it does not enhance your worth.
- Remain tied to God and love everyone around Your life, that is the Key to your destiny.
Have a clear definition of God's plan and purpose (vision) for your life unless you become a wandering Star.
Matthew 6:22, John 18:37
2. Dedication -
3. Discipline -
4. Sacrifice -
2,3,4 are the requirements for the emergence of the star in you.
- It is paying the abnormal price that makes a world changer.
We can make a living by our profession but we can only make impact by dedication.
No world changes possesses normal habits.
Men of global impact never posses normal habit, never runs a normal lifestyle, it takes a global lifestyle to make a global impact.
Men and woman of global impact don't run normal schedules, they pay the abnormal price to make global impact.
You need empowerment to live the life that qualifies you for global impact.
It takes empowerment to lay down what is required to take delivery of what is desired.
Empowerment is a requirement for sustainable dedication to God - Isaiah 42:1-4.
It takes empowerment of the spirit to command sustainable dedication, to endure the demand of dedication. Hebrews 12:1-2.
- It takes empowerment to endure the demand of dedication.
Philippians 2:13, Philippians 1:21.
Songs of Solomon 8:6
John 1:12, Mathew 6:33
I'd your motive is pure, your future is sure.
Jeremiah 17:10-11, Ezekiel 2:2
Areas we need engagement of Dedication
1. Praying kingdom advancement prayers - it is every believers ministry - Colossians 4v17.
2. Soul winning - John 15:16, 2 Corinthians 5:17-20, Daniel 12:3, Proverbs 11:20
- People only lack what they keep, they don't lack that they give.
3. Tireless advancement investment for the kingdom, investing delightsomely in the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Your heaven will keep opening as you keep promoting the Kingdom with your resources.
Anything you invest in Promoting His kingdom secures His favour. In most cases fearful, raw favour.
'what ever you cannot do in my life, let it remain undone. where ever you cannot take me to, let me not get there, it means it is not safe for me.'
He Fights our cause for us.
Day Five, Morning Session - Impartation Service (5/8/2017)
International Youth Alive Convention 2017
As Transcribed by
ICT Unit Leader, @Yafuwasota, Edo State