JOB ALERT: Recruitment At AlexNath Synergy Limited
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Guard
- The position of security guard consists of protecting property, assets or people.
- Duties and responsibilities include guarding, patrolling, and monitoring premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances;
- Take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when office is closed;
- Call police in cases of emergency, such as presence of unauthorized persons;
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises;
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas;
- Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates;
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary;
- Write reports monthly of irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
Job Title: Production Officer
- The position of production manager consists of operating the machine for the processing of the water.
- Ensure the machine is always in good condition.
- Alert the admin manager for servicing of the machine at the appropriate time
- Operate sachet water machine in a safe and appropriate manner to achieve production targets
- Troubleshoot sachet water machine on minor breakdown issues.
- Cooperate with factory workers and other production staff to achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external technicians/experts on equipment, repair and installation.
- Follow company health and safety procedures during shifts and while on company premises.
- Keep assigned work area in sanitary and hygienic conditions fit for water production.
- Carryout maintenance as at when due.
- Perform other duties assigned by management
Job Title: Sales/Driver
- The position of driver sales worker consists of driving a truck or other vehicles over established routes or within an established territory and sell goods.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers;
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business;
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts;
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as sachet and bottled water, any other product of the company.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes;
- Listen to and resolve customers’ complaints regarding products or services;
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record;
- Review lists of dealers, customers, or station drops and load trucks;
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Any other task assigned by management.
Job Title: Admin Officer
- The position of office and administrative personnel consists of performing various tasks: preparing and editing documents, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, managing filing systems, and performing basic accounting tasks.
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, answering correspondence;
- Completing forms in accordance with procedures and regulations of the company;
- Managing schedules and planning frameworks, preparing agendas and organizing meetings;
- Opening, sorting, classifying and managing corporate documents, records, reports and correspondence;
- Performing general accounting tasks: invoices, statements, records, deposits;
- Preparing, editing, proofreading reports, memos, letters, invoices, presentations and other documents;
- Reading and analyzing memos, submissions, letters to respond or distribute adequately;
- Reading and reviewing the work of colleagues; checking spelling and grammar;
- Scheduling appointments, business travel and meetings;
- Writing, entering data and distributing memos, correspondence and routine reports;
- Ensure the availability of raw materials for production.
- Ensure that the office is well kept and maintain at all times
- Ensure that staffs have the necessary items to carry out their job effectively.
- Ensure the availability of fuel for generators.
- Any other duty assigned by management
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2015
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to:[email protected]