2019 International Scholarship. Applications are open for the Fully Funded Create Dav Summer School Program 2019 organized by the CREATE-DAV. This program is open for a senior (year 3, preferably) undergraduate student that has a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology. Multi-institutional, interdisciplinary creation program in Data Analytics & Visualization (DAV), at York University, Toronto, provides an all-expenses-paid undergraduate summer school on big data science. The program covers all transportation costs and provides on-campus accommodations and meals.
CREATE-DAV is a training program funded by NSERC and jointly developed by York University, OCAD University, Concordia University and the University of Toronto.
The Scholarship Applications Deadline is March 15, 2019.
This scholarship is open to International undergraduate students willing to study Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Psychology courses. It will cover travel expenses up to $1300 CAD.
Eligibility for the 2019 International Scholarship:
To be eligible, applicants must be following all the given criteria:
2019 International Scholarship Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- A senior (year 3, preferably) undergraduate student that has a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology.
- Most of our applicants are undergraduates, but anyone who is considering applying to a master’s or PhD program can apply.
- The program accepts undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career a career in the big data science.
- It is intended mainly for students who are planning to apply to graduate school in late 2019, and are interested in investigating interdisciplinary research aspects of the big data science.
- Citizens of all countries are eligible.
2019 International Scholarship Application Procedure:
The application package consists of the following:
- A Completed Online Application Form
- A Reference Letter, which should be sent from a referee directly to CREATE DAV Program.
How to Apply for 2019 International Scholarship: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAVNPqrY6BD-vTdYf7F8hXekHtuur4bS0cOzhuQ2L9sdkM0Q/viewform
- Reference letters can be sent by email to [email protected] or by mail to Irina Kapsh, CREATE DAV Program, York University, 4700 Keele Street, LAS 1012J, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3J 1P3.
- In your letter, describe how you know the applicant, their prospects for an academic career, and how they would benefit from attending the summer school.
Only successful applicants will be contacted by April 9, 2019.
For More Information Visit the official Scholarship Webpage HERE