1. Alfalfa sprouts Alfalfa sprouts are rich inphytoestrogens and other nutrients that promote chest growth.
2. Avocado Avocado contains amino acids and other nutrients that promote growth of the Brea5ts.
3. Flax seeds Flax seeds contain phytoestrogens, which stimulate chest growth.
4. Milk Milk is high in protein and also contains naturally occurring estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin, which are needed for chest growth.
5. Nuts Nuts are high in monosaturated fat, which promotes chest growth.
6. Parsley Parsley is a plant which stimulates the production of estrogen and even regulates hormonal disorders.
7. Seafood Seafood contains high levels of manganese, which helps to increase s*x hormones, thus. promoting the growth of chest tissue. Seafood also makes the chest tissues more susceptible to estrogen.
8. Soy Soy products are rich in isoflavones and help fight the free radicals and cancer cells that might grow in chest tissues. It is also very rich in phytoestrogens, the hormone largely responsible for chest growth.
9. Sunflower seeds Sunflower seeds are high in protein, which increases chest volume.
10. Whey protein Protein is crucial to any chest enlargement program. Although including meat, poultry, and fish in your diet is an good way to boost chest growth, whey protein is an even more concentrated protein food.. If you want to grow your Brea5ts naturally, you can boost your progress by eating these ten foods.The best part of the natural chest enlargement experience is that aimost everything you do for chest growth also benefits your overall health in some way. Bigger Brea5ts and better health: what a great combination!