The Duchess of Sussex sported an eclectic collection of jewellery when she made her surprise appearance in London yesterday.
Mother-to-be Meghan, 37, piled on the bracelets and rings for the outing to the SSE Arena, Wembley, where she delighted fans by joining Prince Harry, 34, on stage after he delivered an empowering speech.
From her charity bracelet to the touching wording on her personalised necklace, each piece carried a meaning significant to the Duchess.
But the look didn’t come cheap, with the total cost coming in at £3,363 – and that’s without her stunning diamond engagement ring and gold wedding band.
The Duchess of Sussex is a fan of wearing several pieces of jewellery at once, bucking the royal trend for keeping accessories to a minimum.
She is often seen wearing several rings, including the delicate £33.50 ($44) Catbird NYC Threadbare Ring which she wore on her thumb yesterday.
Meghan’s meaningful jewellery collection
1. Pippa Small Wajiha Bangle, £360 ($470) and Omeen Bangle, £160 ($210)
2. Ralph Lauren link bracelet, unknown
3. TAI open bracelet, £50 ($65)
4. Pippa Small Rock Crystal Ring, £1,400 ($1,840)
5. Pippa Small Diamond Ring, £695 ($912)
6. Catbird NYC Threadbare Ring, £33.50 ($44)
7. WE Amazon Minga Bracelet, £15 ($20)
8. Jennifer Meyer ‘Mummy’ necklace, £650 ($800)