See what happened to man who overdosed on V!agra’s pen!s
A man has landed in deep trouble with painful erection for two days after he overdosed on V!agra to impress a girl he met on social media that was coming to visit him.
A Zimbabwean man desperate to prove his prowess to a woman he had met on social media had overdose on V!agra leaving him with painful erection for two days.
According to reports, the 31-year old would-be bedroom bully, surnamed Okeyo, took more than the required V!agra, only to backfire, leaving him hospitalised with a massive two-day erection.
The man from Nyamasaria, Kisumu County was expecting to finish the lady he was expecting after flirting with the unidentified Nairobi-based woman for weeks on Facebook, Okeyo felt it was time to take things to the next level.
However, things turned ugly after the Okeyo had borrowed money to send to the lady for her bus fare.
“I used part of the money to send her bus fare and restock my kitchen, seeing as she was to spend the weekend at my place. I just wanted to ensure she enjoys her stay at my house,” confessed Okeyo.
Come midday Friday, the day she was to travel, the woman claimed to have made a stopover in Nakuru Town, where she was to have lunch, but was stone broke to afford a meal.
“Teasing me and promising fireworks between the sheets, she told me she was in Nakuru and was feeling angry, but couldn’t afford a meal. I sent her more cash for lunch and snacks because I didn’t want to put her in a foul mood, “ Okeyo revealed.
She then assured Okeyo that she has started coming. Okeyo was jubilant. He rushed and ingested the libido-boosting tablets, on the advice of a friend, with whom he had shared details of the anticipated amorous congress.
“Seeing as we had been talking dirty with her via chats, with her promising me hell of a marathon, a friend warned me that he suspected she was one of those women with humongous libido, and only V!agra was going to save the day,” revealed Okeyo.
But, after three hours, the lady was no where to be found. In fact, her cell phone was switched off.
“She switched off her phone. I tried to call her but all was in vain,” agonised Okeyo. With his loins on fire, a panic-stricken Okeyo began looking for all sorts of solutions in vain.
“I drunk copious amounts of water, hoping it would dilute the effects. I even took a cold shower, but nothing was working,” said Okeyo.
Attempts to go to bed early did not do the trick. Instead, he kept swelling. When he couldn’t take it anymore, Okeyo screamed for help. Neighbours came to his rescue, only to find him writhing in bed in pain.
The next thing, Okeye landed at the hospital as he was left in deep pain.
“Much as the medics were very ethical, I noticed some of the nurses suppress giggles as they exchanged knowing looks,” said Okeyo, who can’t stop cursing the blue pill.