Ghanaian Lady gets Electrocuted by Power Bank

0

Blandie-Ghana-Girl Ghanaian Lady gets Electrocuted by Power BankA power situation in Ghana, has claimed the life a young lady identified as Blandie, as she was reportedly electrocuted by apower bank she used in charging her phones when there was power cuts.

According to the report, the young lady had left the power bank in an electrical cable with her phone connected to the power cable which she left on her chest, after chatting with her friends in the night and had gone to sleep, not knowing that it was going to be her last night of May 25, 2015.

She met her end when electricity was restored in the night and she was electrocuted to death as the power bank stuck to her skin.

Check This Out  Read Halle Berry's powerful message to female victims of domestic violence

May her soul rest in peace.

VIEW PICTURE HERE



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here