#IYAC2017 Day 2 - Youth Alive Convention 2017 (Evening Session)
International Youth Alive Convention 2017 - Message - Day 2 - Evening Session
Teaching by Bishop David Oyedepo
Message: Engaging the Power of Love For Your Enthronement
We are redeemed as prince and kings to reign.
So enthronement is our birthright in enthronement
But there are conditions to meet to actualize them
2 Corinthians 3:9
Giving is a non negotiable requirement for you to enter into your heritage of wealth.
Until you choose to repent, you won't be saved.
Love is another principal requirement for enthronement.
Enthronement implies to become a point of reference in your field, being an authority in your endeavours, reigning in your field, being on top in your field of endeavours.
Mathew 22:37 & 40.
The greatest commandment of the law is Love.
- Romans 13:10 - Love is the fulfilling of the Law - And when the law is fulfilled you have commuted God to enthrone You.
Nobody ever Loves God at a loss, the Love of God changes people's levels supernaturally.
1 Samuel 13:14, 1 Samuel 16:11, Mathew 22:37/39
All Lovers of God in Scripture ended up Enthroned.
What is the Love we are talking about?
1. Love can be defined in this context as a God first Lifestyle -
2. Love can be defined as a Kingdom Priority Lifestyle - Mathew 6:33
3. Love is Placing God above all else including yourself - John 14:26-27
4. Love is Loving what God loves and Hating what God hates. - John 21:15-17
Gods greatest Love on earth is Salvation of souls, Giving God Your Heart, Proverbs 23:26 - Gods love is Practical
Virtues of the Love of God:-
1. 1 John 4:18, The Love of God makes you supernaturally fearless. Perfect Love casts out fear. Proverbs 29;25. The fear of today is what determines the fall for tomorrow
2. Charity positions the believer on the failure proof track of life - 1 Corinthians 13:18
Charity never fails
3. Love engenders supernatural breakthrough - 1 Corinthians 2:9 - Your level reflects your quality of love for God - Romans 8:35-37, John 14:21, Romans 13:10, Deuteronomy 28:11-13
4. Love makes us supernaturally indestructible - Ephesians 3:17-19.
The higher your love for God, the higher your divine Content and the more indestructible you become.
Daniel 3:27, Daniel 6:10, Songs of Solomon 8:6, Daniel 6:20
You can't destroy a strong lover, the divine content in Him makes it impossible.
Some Lovers of God that ended up enthroned in scriptures
1. Abraham - Genesis 14:14/16, Isaiah 41:8, James 2:23, 1 John 5:3, Genesis 22:2/3, John 14:21, 1 John 3:17
2. Joseph - 1 John 5:3, Genesis 45:2-7, Genesis 42:18, 1 Corinthians 3:7
3. Peter - Acts 5:20, John 14:21, Luke 22:28-30, Philippians 1:20, Songs of Solomon 8:6
2 Samuel 14:20, John 15:15
Love bears all things
Nothing enthrones like the Love of God burning hot in the heart of a Man.
The Greater your Love for God, the greater your access to the deep things of God.
You need a heart for God to access the Mind of God.
The Love of God makes believers as smart as Angels of God. No Lover ever gets grinded.
We must stay in love to stay enthroned.
It is not enough to be in love, we must stay in love.
1 Kings 3;3, 1 Kings 11:1 - Solomon was dethroned
2 Chronicles 15:19, 2 Chronicles 26:5, 2 Chronicles 16:10
- No Body can ever outgrow love, it is a life long virtue.
What are the Proofs of Biblical Love?
1. If you love God you will love His word
- Psalm 119:97-100/162
2. Obedience is a covenant proof of love. If you love Him you'll obey Him with delight.
- John 14:21, Psalm 112:2
3. If you Love God, you will love His house.
- Hebrews 12:22-24, Obadiah 1:17, Psalm 112:1
4. If you Love God, you will Give to His Cause, towards the Promotion of His Kingdom.
- 2 Corinthians 8:8, 1 Chronicles 29;3 - If you Love His Cause, You will Give Towards it.
You cannot be in Love with God and not Give towards His cause in Delight.
Thank God and Go Great. Just Have a Heart and the Blessings Follow.
You don't need anything in your pocket, have everything I'm your hands.
You can't truly love God and not end up enthroned.
1 Samuel 18:15
Show your consciousness of Enthronement in Christ and carry a Royal Behaviour......
Royalty demands royal character.
Redemption is our number one requirement for enthronement in Christ.
Day Two, Evening Session (2/8/2017)
International Youth Alive Convention 2017
As Transcribed by
ICT Unit Leader, @Yafuwasota