Shiloh 2018 (Dominion): Full Message in Text (Encounter Night, Day 2)
Teaching: Dr. David Oyedepo
When we are truly illuminated by the light of the World we majorly have dominion over the darkness or the world.
The Dominion of Light over darkness is Noiseless.
Topic: unveiling the dominion power of lIght
It steers instant dominion, whenever light strikes, darkness parks out
Darkness has zero resistance to the authority of light
From creation, God has ordained that light rules on the earth
Every encounter with the light of the Word Empowers you with the Word to Rule, Empowers you for Dominion
Every encounter with the light turns you into a celebrity Isaiah 9:8
We are ordained to rule by Light
As the revelation increases in depth, we are illuminated, and we are illuminated to dominate our world.
Light begets light - 1John 1:5 - if God is Light, and light begets light we are sons of light
1 Thessalonians 5:5
Understanding is key to our dominion on the earth, spiritual understanding is key
Because you have the light you naturally command dominion...
1 Corinthians 6:20
There is a Blood Price on Your Life, Jesus has bough you with His Blood
Nothing has the power to repurchase you, the One who Acquired You doesn’t have places to sell you.
Your Everything is Secured by the Price Paid on the Cross.
Every provision delivers according to our level of our spiritual understanding..
How do I access the light in the Word?
Because it’s a treasure, you don’t pan for it, treasures are never found on the surface: Isaiah 55:1-2
1. Thirst: Every Encounter begins with A thirst. The word you don’t thirst you cannot drink. Isaiah 55:11. Ephesians 5:26, Isaiah 44:3, John 6:63, Desperation is Vital to encounter with Light.
2. Listen: Pay diligent Attention whenever you’re seated under an anointed teacher. Deuteronomy 28:1-2, Ezekiel 2:2... Impartation.. 1 Samuel 2:6, Genuine Prophets are Indestructible.
3. Study: Commit yourself to Continuous searching of Scriptures, Give attention to reading, to exaltations and to Doctrines, 2 Timothy 2:15, Engage with Books to access light from those who have received it, Psalm 36:9, you’re buying to the light they have received so you can command the same authority as they do, Isaiah 30:20-21, No body’s smartness can beat Gods Wisdom
4. Meditation, 1 Timothy 4:15, Genesis 24:63, meditation is thinking through scriptures in a quest for solution to your issues,
5. Prayer and Faster: Isaiah 58:6-8, 2 Corinthians 4:4, Mathew 17:19-21, Access to Light is our greatest asset in the Kingdom. Fast to know the way out instead of fasting ‘Give me’. 1 Corinthians 10:13, Psalm 119:18
Anointed Teachers and Teachers are our Upgrades, to bring us up to the same realm of grace
Your dominion is your heritage in Redemption, Ephesians 1:21
Transcribed by Akonedo Jeffrey
ICT Unit, Youth Alice Fellowship, LFC Uwasota